MBBS, DCH, MD, FCPS (Paediatrics)
Chamber: Evercare Hospital Chattogram
Address: Plot No.: H1, Ananna Residential Area, CDA, Oxygen – Kuwaish Road,
Postal Code: 4337, Chattogram, Bangladesh
Appointment & Emergency
(8 AM–8 PM)
• Professor Dr. Didarul Alam Obtained his MBBS degree from Chattogram Medical College in 1989. Subsequently, he has completed DCH, MD & FCPS in Paediatrics-Child health
• He joined as a lecturer in Biochemistry in IAHS Chattogram in the year 1992.
• Started his Paediatric carrier on Asst. registrar in USTC in the year 1994 and become professor & head of the department in 2013.
• A most modern well-equipped NICU is being established in USTC under his initiative & direct supervision in the year 2007.
• At present he is working as a professor & head of PICU (Paediatric Intensive Care Unit) Chattogram Ma-O-Shishu Hospital Medical College (CMOSH-MC) for the last 3 years.
• He has been selected as an honorable member of the PICU fellowship curriculum organized by BCPS –Chattogram.
• During his long thirty years teaching profession, he was an examiner of graduate and post-graduate examinations.
• He is an examiner of MCPS, and FCPS examination in BCPS (Bangladesh College of Physician and Surgeon) on different occasions.
• Near about thirty publications have been published in different national and international journals.