Dr. M A Kamal
MBBS, DLO, MCPS, FCPS
Chamber: Evercare Hospital Chattogram (MAP LOCATION)
Address: Plot No.: H1, Ananna Residential Area, CDA, Oxygen – Kuwaish Road,
Postal Code: 4337, Chattogram, Bangladesh
Appointment & Emergency
( 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
• Dr. M A Kamal has 29 years of experience in the field of ENT.
• He completed his MBBS from Chattogram Medical College followed by a Diploma in Otolaryngology (DLO) from IPGMR (formerly known as PG Hospital), followed by an MCPS and FCPS in ENT from Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (BCPS).
• He took training in ENT from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) and has worked for a long period at Cox’s Bazar Medical College Hospital.
• He has participated in several training programs on Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology.
• Prior to joining Evercare Hospital Chattogram, he worked as an Associate Professor and Head of the Department of ENT at Cox’s Bazar Medical College.
• Dr. M A Kamal has many publications in national and international journals.
• He has attended various national and international seminars and conferences.