DR. JAHANGIR KABIR
Chief Cardiac Surgeon & Director – UNITED HOSPITAL
QUALIFICATION: MBBS, MS (CTS)
CHAMBER/HOSPITAL: UNITED HOSPITAL
LOCATION: Plot#15, Road#71, Gulshan, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
ABOUT DOCTOR: Dr. Jahangir Kabir has number one level in Bangladesh for open heart surgery.
1. Chief Cardiac Surgeon from March 21, 1999, to Sept.. 30, 2006, National Heart Foundation Hospital & Research Institute, Dhaka.
2. Staff Surgeon, 1996 to March 20, 1999, I.C.V.D. Madras Medical Mission, India.
3. Asst. Registrar in Cardiac Surgery, 1994 to Aug. 1996 NICVD, Dhaka.
4. Post Graduate Training (MS), IPGMR, June 1988-July 1994, IDCH, NICVD.
5. EMO (Emergency Medical Officer), July 1987-June 1988, IPIGMR
6. RMO (Resident Medical Officer), Sept. 1986- July. 1987 Rural Health Center, Shibchar.
7. RMO (Resident Medical Officer), May. 1986-Sept. 1996, Haripur Asst. Registrar, July. 1983- June 1986, Dept. of Surgery, IPGMR. Dhaka.
8. Internship, July 1982- July 1983, IPGMR, Dhaka.
1. MS (Cardiac-Vascular and Thoracic Surgeon), National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD), Dhaka University, 1992
2. MBBS, Sher-e-Bangla Medical College, Dhaka University, 1982