Prof. Dr. Maleka Afroz
MBBS, FCPS (Otolaryngology-
Head & Neck Surgery)
Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Time: 03:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Chamber: Evercare Hospital Chattogram
Address: Plot No.: H1, Ananna Residential Area, CDA, Oxygen – Kuwaish Road,
Postal Code: 4337, Chattogram, Bangladesh
Appointment & Emergency
( 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
• She completed her MBBS from Chittagong Medical College, with FCPS later on in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery from BCPS.
• Dr. Maleka Afroz has work experience of 20 Years in BIRDEM Hospital, USTC and CIMC.
• Her fields of interest include General ENT & Head- Neck Surgery, Micro-Ear Surgery, Micro-Laryngeal Surgery, Endoscopic Surgery, Coblation Mediated Tonsil Surgery (an advanced method of technology-based tonsillectomy operation), Management of OSAS (obstructive sleep apnea syndrome) & Sleep Apnea Surgery, management of Head Neck cases, management of Tinnitus & Vertigo cases; and management of Headache cases.
• Dr. Maleka Afroz has taken advanced training in various renowned institutes at home and abroad (Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Howrah, India; Birmingham, Brighton, Bradford, UK).
• She has several publications in different journals on .